$100.00 – $750.00
There are many situations where you may want a contract reviewed by an attorney. Ultimately, it is your decision when you feel the need to have an attorney review one, but here are a few reasons you should consider hiring an attorney:
- Contracts over $10,000 in value;
- When the other party had an attorney make changes;
- Contracts for real estate or for ownership in a company;
- Any contract over 1 year in length; or
- Contracts with terms you don’t understand.
Our attorneys can provide red-flags analyses, make edits to your contracts, explain what certain provisions mean, and more.
Red-Flags Analysis, Contract Explanation, Contract Negotiation
|Number of Pages||
1, 2-5, 6-10, 11-15, 16-20, 21-30, 31-40, 41-50, 51